Thursday 3 May 2018

Progress Report



I should have been writing updates here regularly but I've been dealing with a lot of other issues. This post may come off as a bit of a shotgun blast covering a whole bunch of stuff. I've been working hard to make this woodworking business a reality. If you check the Rustic Hair Stick tab, you will find products in stock and available. I have not yet managed to create a proper order form and I'm hoping to rectify that in the near future. Ordering right now involves messaging me at myfamilycountryproducts@gmail.com. Awkward at best but in the meantime, it will have to do.

Most of my work right now is trying to build up inventory so that I can make, finish and sell product on an ongoing basis without having to stop because I'm short of anything.

Hoping this weekend to put together a video announcing that we are open for business, demonstrating how to carve our triangular cross-section sticks and doing a small give away.

There are a number of up and coming projects in the works so I should have lots to talk about here. Stay tuned there is more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment