Sunday 2 December 2018

Upcoming Promotional Event


Exceptionally tiring day today. Right now there is a lot of windfall laying around the neighbourhood because of a couple of severe windstorms. We are in constant need of firewood so it was one of those make hay while the sun shines kind of day. Cutting, hauling and chopping up wood is really tough work and I'm paying the price. Will stay warm for a while though.

The idea of having a promotional giveaway on Youtube involving hair sticks has been on the back burner for a number of months. Longterm if it is successful we'd like to do a giveaway on a monthly basis. It would boost our Youtube channel and gain us some much-needed exposure. I was considering carving a new style of hair stick for the occasion but after thinking about it I think it would be easier just to keep the whole thing as simple as possible. Somehow in the coming week, Wesley and I get to record a short video for this promotion. I plan to offer a pair of our triangle profile hair sticks. I have hair sticks in stock and money to ship them anywhere in the world in my pocket. Really just a matter of putting together the video, getting it posted and then promoting it as much as I can.

We'll see if we can manage this for next weekend. Thanks to all for the sharing on Facebook and Twitter it is helping.

No comments:

Post a Comment